Are you ready to take your knowledge, skills and outcomes to the next level? If so, Vegas Cosmetic Surgery (VCS) – America’s premier multispecialty symposium – is where you and your staff need to be June 8-11, 2022.
A jam-packed four-day investment will return the instruction, innovation and information you need to propel your practice now and into the future. Here’s how.
You’ll Get Hands-On Instruction
Offering more than 23 CME credits, the conference features a variety of programming – from hands-on surgical cadaver labs to live demos to fireside chats – that will ensure your skills stay sharp. Here are just a few highlights (View the full program at: www.vegascosmeticsurgery.com):
Surgical Cadaver Preshow Courses*
The symposium kicks off with supplemental Surgical Cadaver Preshow Courses appropriate for all levels of surgeons. Deepen your understanding of anatomy, acquire new techniques, refine your skills, and enhance your outcomes under the guidance of skilled faculty by attending one or both of these exclusive dissection courses on fresh cadavers.
In Course 1, you’ll get hands-on facial dissection experience, while Course 2 focuses on rhinoplasty procedures – both open and closed.
Learn the latest in-demand surgical and nonsurgical treatments during the video or live demonstration-focused Masterclasses taught by experienced physicians and surgeons. Not only will you experience step-by-step instruction, but you will also gain deeper insight and knowledge during the accompanying, casual fireside chats.
No topic is off limits. Carefully curated experts with both experience and knowledge will educate you on a spectrum of today’s surgical and nonsurgical treatment options. They will share their secrets for how to achieve optimal outcomes from treatments like injectables, energy-based devices, face and neck lifts, body shaping and more.
The program is packed with additional educational opportunities in the available Specialized Education, Minimally Invasive, Surgical, and Practice Management breakout sessions. Here are just a few examples:
- Multiple complications sessions cover risks and adverse events related to surgical procedures and energy-based treatments.
- Sessions dedicated to specialized subject matter such as regenerative aesthetics, genital health and aesthetics, hair restoration, and integrative and functional medicine.
- Minimally invasive sessions covering industry standards like energy-based devices, nonsurgical body shaping and skincare.
- In addition, surgical breakout sessions will cover body and rhinoplasty.
You’ll Discover Scientific Innovations
Staying up on the current trends, tools and techniques is critical to your success as a medical aesthetic practitioner. And there is no better time or place to ensure you are in the know.
Here are a few highlights:
• Maverick Presenters and Next-Generation Procedures
This year’s symposium will once again feature the popular, one-of-a-kind Maverick program where you get to shape the future of cosmetic surgery. Here’s how it works. During each scientific session you will choose one speaker whose ideas and presentation are the most progressive, out-of-the-box and likely to be remembered for years to come. By helping to choose these Mavericks, you not only impact the industry, but you also influence future curricula.
Plus, previous Maverick presenters will be featured throughout the educational program to continue an event culture of peer-to-peer innovation and knowledge sharing. Look for this to identify the Maverick Presenters in the 2022 program!
• Modern Aesthetics
Another highlight of this year’s program is a brand-new session specifically focused on minimally invasive surgical procedures that can be performed in-office under local anesthesia. Some examples:
- Surgical facial rejuvenation
- Thread lifting
- Incisionless otoplasty
- Autologous fat transfer
- And more...
Only at VCS will you find this special focus to help you prepare for the next generation of procedures.
With formal and informal networking happening during the entire four days of the event, it is impossible not to take advantage of arguably the biggest benefit of attending VCS: the value of sitting with peers from around the world to discuss the most pressing issues. Here are just two examples of the built-in networking opportunities.
• Bagels and Brainstorming: Guided by moderators, this series of interactive roundtable discussions on trending topics in aesthetic medicine will range from practice management challenges, to injectables and surgical facelift techniques and everything in between. Bring your toughest challenges to brainstorm solutions in rejuvenating 10-minute “sprints.”
• Exhibit Hall: Meet with more than 150 leading product and service providers when you browse the exhibit hall packed with an exhibitor selection previous attendees have rated “excellent.”
You’ll Learn Best Practices
In addition to the top-notch clinical education available at VCS, the conference also provides you with the business information you need to run a successful practice.
The Practice Management Track covers all of the key areas to running and working in an aesthetic practice, from process improvement and risk management to branding and marketing. Everything will be covered. Some examples include:
- Process Improvement: Avoiding Pitfalls, Embracing Progress
- Customer is King
- Legal Land Mines and Risk Mitigation • Financial and Practice Planning
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Building (or Bettering) Your Brand
Additionally, you won’t want to miss the special panel, Practice Builder, which will present case studies of practice owners who have navigated the various practice types (university hospital, healthcare systems, multi-physician practice, private practice). As well as a panel discussing the recent rise in private equity firms’ interest in aesthetic practices.
You’ll Rub Shoulders with the Brightest Minds in Medical Aesthetics
Taught by core faculty, VCS draws the full scope of medical specialties from around the world. Some of the more popular disciplines include:
- Plastic surgeons
- Facial plastic surgeons
- Oculoplastic surgeons
- Plus: allied health professionals and practice management staff
But no matter what your specialty is now, VCS’s deep content is designed to take you – and your practice – to the next level.
You’ll Walk Away with Actionable Insights and Practical Experiences
Finally, in addition to all the instruction, innovation and information, there is one more major reason to attend: Your peers recommend it. Here’s what just a handful of previous attendees had to say about the event:
“We love Vegas Cosmetic Surgery! The faculty, sponsors, exhibits and team are outstanding and incredibly professional! Can’t wait for 2022 and hope to bring our staff next year! Keep up the amazing work!”
“Comprehensive, covers all aspects of aesthetics from surgery to fillers and management of an aesthetic practice. I enjoyed the cadaver dissection simultaneously with live injection technique.”
“I enjoyed the longer duration of time the speakers in the Grand Ballroom lectures were given. It didn’t feel rushed and each subject was thoroughly covered. I also enjoyed the ‘Fireside’ Chat because it was more applicable to daily practice.”
“The collaborative nature of the meeting paired with unparalleled speakers presenting rich content has made this an annual ‘must attend’.”
So there it is. The “I’s” have it. Will you?
To learn more about the event, including the full program, faculty, exhibitor floor plan, hotel and travel, registration information and more visit www.vegascosmeticsurgery.com.
Looking for more details? These handy links will help.
- Conference Website: vegascosmeticsurgery.com
- Program at a Glance: https://bit.ly/VCS-PAG
- Full Program: https://bit.ly/VCS-FullProg
- Cadaver Lab: https://bit.ly/VCS-Cadaver
- Faculty: https://bit.ly/VCS-Faculty
- Registration: https://bit.ly/VCS-Reg
- Hotel and Travel: https://bit.ly/VCS-Hotel
- Exhibit Floor Plan: https://bit.ly/VCS-Exhibitor
- Health and Safety Guidelines: https://bit.ly/Safety-VCS