The 2024 Aesthetic Awards
The Aesthetic Awards celebrate the very best of aesthetic medicine, highlighting the achievements of practitioners, professionals and product manufacturers in areas such as surgical and nonsurgical treatments, practice management and industry innovation. We invite you to submit your entry today!
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Best Aesthetic Practice Award
- Treatment Awards
- Best Nonsurgical Body Shaping Enhancement
- Best Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement
- Best Surgical Body Shaping Enhancement
- Best Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement
- Best Therapeutic Treatment
- Best Surgical Reconstruction
- Best Botched Patient Revision
- Best Overall Patient Enhancement
- Industry Awards
- Technology Innovation
- Surgical Innovation
- Nonsurgical Innovation
- Best Practice Management Company
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Medical Practitioners, solo or group practices, and industry companies who have meaningfully advanced the medical aesthetic industry can enter. Whether it is a spectacular patient case, a novel technique, practice model or marketing program or a technological advancement that defines a new space in aesthetics, The Aesthetic Awards wants to highlight these outstanding achievements and help you educate and inspire our industry.
The Aesthetic Awards shall be the sole judge of eligibility and reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any individual if they do not submit properly, finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the contest or website or to be acting in violation of the official rules. In fairness to all, The Aesthetic Awards cannot discuss the contest by phone, mail or in any other way with the contestants.
All treatment devices or products entered into the Industry Awards (Technology Innovation, Surgical Innovation or Nonsurgical Innovation) require FDA clearance to market in the U.S. All awards entries must be submitted in English.
All photos must be high resolution, color images submitted as jpg or .png files. Images should be a minimum of 800x800 pixels and 300 dpi. To qualify, photographs must be taken and produced by the submitting medical professional. Submitted materials must be your own photos with no electronic enhancement or alterations. Contestants are solely responsible for obtaining a photo release from all patients prior to submission to The Aesthetic Awards. The Aesthetic Awards holds no responsibility for entries submitted without a properly executed release.
Submitted materials will not be returned. The Aesthetic Awards is not responsible for the loss of any entry. Winners agree to allow the use of names and photos by The Aesthetic Awards without further compensation. Submission of an entry to the contest automatically constitutes the contestant's acceptance of all conditions set forth in these rules.
- Candidates must not submit more than one entry per category.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Additionally, applications must be submitted in English.
- After the entry closing date, applications will be evaluated and winners in each category will be chosen by a final voting process.
- Awards are based on verifiable achievements, outcomes, and developments of programs, products, or techniques in the U.S. or abroad.
- Future goals, abstract ideas, or products that have not yet come to the worldwide market will not be considered.
- Candidates can include clinicians, academia, and representatives from the industry who have demonstrated excellence in patient care, innovation in product development or research, and a dedication to establishing and fulfilling best practices within the aesthetic industry.
- Awards will not be granted to any individual or corporation if doing so would oppose any United States law.
The Aesthetic Awards is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right to change, modify or extend contest dates if it should be deemed necessary. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest at any time. The Aesthetic Awards assumes no responsibility for injury or loss that may arise from participation in the contest. The Aesthetic Awards assumes no responsibility for the computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, delayed computer transmissions, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest, in its entirety or in part should virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond The Aesthetic Awards' control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the contest. The Aesthetic Awards is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest by any technical or human errors, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the contest. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this contest at any time and award the prize from among eligible entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. The Aesthetic Awards is solely responsible for the administration of the contest, and sponsors are in no way affiliated with the contest or liable for any matters arising due to the contest.
- Nominations for all awards will be accepted through May 1, 2024.
- After the entry closing date, applications will be evaluated and winners in each category will be chosen by a final peer voting process.
- The Lifetime Achievement, Best Aesthetic Practice, and Best Overall Patient Enhancement, and Best Botched Patient Revision award winners will be announced live at The Aesthetic Show 2024 awards reception.
- Peer voting will open on May 20, 2024, and run through June 14, 2024, for the awards being announced live at The Aesthetic Show 2024 (Best Aesthetic Practice, Best Overall Patient Enhancement, Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Best Botched Patient Revision category will be voted on live by the gala attendees during The Aesthetic Awards Ceremony at The Aesthetic Show 2024.
- For all other awards categories, peer voting will run from May 20, 2024, to July 31, 2024.
- Winners will be featured in an issue of The Aesthetic Guide, on our social media pages, in an email sent to our databases, and posted on The Aesthetic Guide and The Aesthetic Show websites.