Submissions Now Open!
2020 Submission Guidelines
- Industry Awards
- Treatment Awards
- Best Botched Patient Revision
- Best Nonsurgical Body Shaping Enhancement
- Best Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement
- Best Overall Patient Enhancement
- Best Surgical Body Shaping Enhancement
- Best Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement
- Practice Management Award
- Best Aesthetic Practice Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Individual physicians, non-physicians, solo or group practices and industry companies who have meaningfully advanced the aesthetic industry can enter. Whether it is having a spectacular case you want to share with your peers, creating or adopting a novel practice model or marketing program, inventing technological or product breakthroughs that advance aesthetic patient care, or developing devices or new techniques that define a new space in aesthetics or streamline care and recovery, The Aesthetic Show wants to hear about these outstanding achievements and help you educate and inspire our industry.
The Aesthetic Awards shall be the sole judge of eligibility and reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any individual if they do not submit properly, finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the contest or website or to be acting in violation of the official rules. In fairness to all, The Aesthetic Awards cannot discuss the contest by phone, mail or in any other way with the contestants.
All photos must be high resolution, color images submitted as jpg or .png files. Images should be a minimum of 300 dpi. To qualify, photographs must be taken and produced by the submitting medical professional. Submitted materials must be your own photos with no electronic enhancement or alterations. Contestants are solely responsible for obtaining a photo release from all patients prior to submission to The Aesthetic Awards. The Aesthetic Awards holds no responsibility for entries submitted without a properly executed release.
Submitted materials will not be returned. The Aesthetic Awards is not responsible for the loss of any entry. Winners agree to allow use of name and photos by The Aesthetic Awards without further compensation. Submission of an entry to the contest automatically constitutes the contestant's acceptance of all conditions set forth in these rules.
- Candidates must not submit more than one entry per category.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- After the entry closing date, applications will be evaluated and winners in each category will be chosen by a final voting process.
- Awards are based on verifiable achievements, outcomes and developments of programs, products or techniques in the U.S. or abroad.
- Future goals, abstract ideas or products that have not yet come to the worldwide market will not be considered.
- Candidates can include clinicians, academia and representatives from industry who have demonstrated excellence in patient care, innovation in product development or research, and a dedication to establishing and fulfilling best practices within the aesthetic industry.
- Awards will not be granted to any individual or corporation if doing so would oppose any United States law.
The Aesthetic Awards is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right to change, modify or extend contest dates if it should be deemed necessary. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest at any time. The Aesthetic Awards assumes no responsibility for injury or loss that may arise from participation in the contest. The Aesthetic Awards assumes no responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest, in its entirety or in part should virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond The Aesthetic Awards control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the contest. The Aesthetic Awards is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest by any technical or human errors, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the contest. The Aesthetic Awards reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this contest at any time and award the prize from among eligible entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. The Aesthetic Awards is solely responsible for the administration of the contest, and sponsors are in no way affiliated with the contest or liable for any matters arising due to the contest.
- Nominations for all awards will be accepted through September 30, 2020.
- After the entry closing date, applications will be evaluated and winners in each category will be chosen by a final peer voting process.
- Peer voting will open on November 1, 2020 and run through December 1, 2020.
- Winners will be featured in one issue of The Aesthetic Guide and posted on The Aesthetic Guide and The Aesthetic Show websites.